All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title contains 24 lessons to set goals, establish priorities, and manage your time. Getting Organized at Work supplies you with 24 tips, tools, ideas, and strategies for becoming far more organized with your tasks and priorities, gaining efficiency in everything you do, and getting more done in less time. Designed to work with virtually any time management system, the workplace-tested guidelines in this handbook will help you to: set goals; think realistically; plan your work and work your plan; use and manage a master list; prioritize; conquer and control your desk; limit interruptions; manage incoming e-mail and calls; delegate; and, plan, schedule, and run meetings smart. Kenneth Zeigler has helped thousands of clients find up to two extra hours in each day.Now Getting Organized at Work will give you the tools you need to identify and accomplish your most important tasks, uncover and eliminate your nessential activities, and gain control of personal time, your most valuable and irreplaceable asset.
- Author BiographyKenneth Zeigler is a veteran trainer, consultant, and speaker on time management and productivity.
- Author(s)Kenneth Zeigler
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Professional Education Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine3 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.