All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
About this product
- DescriptionGetting Past GO! - Is the magic moment when intention and action meet, are aligned, and moves forward! This systematic -nsense approach, based on brain circuitry and research, reveals specific innate resiliency traits to help people get unstuck, move beyond plateaus while driving results, and helps them Find Opportunities in a Crisis.
- Author BiographyKaren Walker-Tunoa is founder and president of Maximum Performance, a San Francisco Bay Area based consulting firm specializing in business performance. As a consultant with a background in business management and a keynote speaker, Karen has been awarded for sales production, and is a national award-winning speaker. Using these performance skills, she and her team helps business owners plan, present, and profit so they never need a W-2 again!
- Author(s)Karen Walker-Tunoa
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.