Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching writers how to break into print by focusing on the business aspects of big-time publishing, this book combines a useful blend of personal anecdotes and experiences with New York agents and editors with how-to information on getting published and publishing. First-time writers learn the importance of who will buy their book and why, as well as what mistakes to avoid. Writers learn the specifics of proving a book's worth to publishers, building a strong marketing plan, and lining up advance sales.
- Author BiographyDavid Magee is the founder and owner of Jefferson Press, a small literary publisher. He lives in Lookout Mountain, Tennessee, with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)David Magee
- PublisherJefferson Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJefferson Press
- Weight282 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.