All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionYou have the vision. Now you have the means to achieve it. Written by two experts from the University of Michigan Business School, this book outlines a proven five-step process for achieving the organizational imperatives you want in a systematic fashion you can follow. The authors offer field-tested guidance on how to focus company-wide efforts on desired outcomes, create a positive working environment that encourages achievement, and practice continuous improvement to sustain and improve operating results. Based on extensive research that includes data gathered from more than 2,000 managers, the book includes a wealth of illustrative case studies, vignettes, and self-assessments that will help you see your way to success.
- Author BiographyCLINT O. LONGENECKER is the Stranahan Distinguished Professor of Management in the College of Business Administration at the University of Toledo. He has extensive business experience in both the United States and abroad specializing in performance improvement. He also teaches in the Executive Education Program at the University of Michigan Business School. JACK L. SIMONETTI is an adjunct professor of executive education at the University of Michigan Business School and professor emeritus of management at the University of Toledo. Prior to his academic career, he had extensive experience in HR and employee relations with the BF Goodrich Company.
- Author(s)Clinton O. Longenecker,Jack L. Simonetti
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B-UMBS Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.