All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionHow would you like to share your calendar, access your e-mail, or create and share documents, all online from your smartphone/mobile device, netbook, or desktop? If you answered yes, then you should kw that the best of all these online applications and services are being offered for free, from one of the Internet's biggest names, Google. These apps are in an online suite of productivity and fun applications called Google Apps. Getting StartED with Google Apps gets you started collaborating and creating with Google's online suite of applications on the Chrome operating system-analogous to using Microsoft Office on Windows. The differences are that Google Apps and Chrome are mostly free and run entirely on the Web. With this book, you get clear and easy-to-use instructions for getting up and running with basic Google Apps like Gmail, Google Voice, and more. Moreover, you get detailed visuals and step-by-step explanations on the more sophisticated Google apps like Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentations, SketchUp, and more. So get going and have some fun while you're at it.
- Author BiographyA bio is not available for this author.
- Author(s)Adam Darbyshire,Paul Darbyshire
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFriends of Ed
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1250 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.