All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Drawing Made Easy series introduces budding artists to the fundamentals of pencil drawing. With in-depth information, including several approaches to the discipline, these books will help beginners become inspired and feel confident in their own talents. The first title in the Drawing Made Easy series, this book is the perfect introduction to the world of pencil drawing. Inside, artist-author Carol Rosinski guides you through the basics, starting with essential tools and techniques - from selecting erasers and paper surfaces to applying the graphite and rendering detail. Then she encourages you to apply your newfound kwledge by guiding you step by step through several inspiring pencil drawings, including a landscape, an animal portrait, and a still life.
- Author BiographyFrom an early age, Carol Rosinski could pick up a pencil and transform paper and pencil into a living scene with depth and texture. Since 1985, Carol has worked exclusively with graphite pencil, and she has more than 20 years of experience as both artist and teacher. Carol has worked as an illustrator and shown her artwork in galleries, and her drawings have appeared in a number of publications.
- Author(s)Carol Rosinski
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight213 g
- Width167 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.