All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an expert who has helped thousands of people nationwide find success as computer consultants, this is your complete guide to starting and managing a thriving computer and network consulting practice. From start-up costs to contract negotiation, from taxes to pricing and marketing, you get concise, straightforward advice and guidance on all the critical issues involved. And throughout the text you'll find candid accounts from seasoned computer consultants who share invaluable insights into all aspects of the business. You'll learn how to: Assess your strengths and zero in on your market niche Use proven, affordable marketing and sales techniques Decide when you need a broker and find one you can work with Set fees and negotiate contracts to your best advantage Bid on government contracts--and win Manage your time and workload for optimum satisfaction Choose and win the clients you want to work with Use the Internet to build your success
- Author BiographyPETER MEYER is the nation's preeminent computer consultant's consultant and a principal of the Meyer Group. He is the contributing editor for technology for the Business & Economic Review and his articles appear regularly in computer consultant and business journals, including the Independent, Solutions, R & D Innovator, Marketing Potentials, and Executive Female.
- Author(s)Peter Meyer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/1999
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleGetting Started in...
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.