All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAN ACCESSIBLE INTRODUCTION TO ETFs GETTING STARTED IN Exchange Traded Funds Todd Lofton delivers what he promises with an approach and advice that has the footprint of an experienced trader. Instead of addressing dummies,a hea s written a book for the intelligent investor who is inexperienced using ETFs. It progresses through every area, from passive positions to options, in a way that makes you comfortable trading. You can see that the way he gives experienced advice at the end puts this book on a higher plane. ---- Perry Kaufman, author of New Trading Systems and Methods, Fourth Edition Todd Lofton has helped many investors get started in futures and options trading by turning complex subjects into clearly written magazine articles and books over the last 35 years. He has done it again with this book on ETFs, one of the hottest new investment areas. Anyone who is contemplating investing in stocks or mutual funds should check out his easy--to--understand explanation of ETFs, how to use them, and how they can play a valuable role in an investment portfolio. ---- Darrell Jobman, Editor in Chief, TradingEducation.com, former editor of Futures magazine The ETF market is exploding! With so many under--performing mutual funds, investing in ETFs is truly the intelligent way to invest. This is a great primer for anyone interested in understanding this market better. ---- Chris Osborne, CFP, Senior Vice President-- Wealth Management, Smith Barney First Launched in 1193, exchange traded funds (ETFs) continue to attract the interest of investors around the world. ETFs low costs, tax efficiencies, and liquidity make them ideal investment vehicles. If youa re interested in ETFs but dona t kw where to begin, Getting Started in Exchange Traded Funds is the book for you. Written in a straightforward and easy--to--read manner, this practical guide clearly explains the ins--and--outs of ETFs. With only a sprinkling of math and complicated jargon, Getting Started in Exchange Traded Funds will help you: aeo Look for an ETF that best matches a particular investment objective aeo Evaluate a particular ETFs performance aeo Forecast ETF prices with basic technical and fundamental analysis aeo Use ETFs for hedging aeo Employ options and futures on ETFs in a variety of trading strategies aeo Use ETFs for both long--term positions and day trading aeo And much more Filled with practical advice and illustrative examples, Getting Started in Exchange Traded Funds shows you how ETFs can make it easier for you to achieve your personal financial goals.
- Author BiographyTodd Lofton is a past member and floor trader on the Chicago Board Opinions Exchange. He was president of Investor Publications and the first publisher and editor of Futures magazine. Lofton is also the author of Wiley's Getting Started in Futures, which is now in its fifth edition. He received his master's degree in financial management from the U.S. Naval Postgraduate School.
- Author(s)Todd Lofton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleGetting Started in...
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.