All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe annual Pinewood Derby attracts over a million participants nationwide. The pinewood derby is intended to be a fun activity that promotes creativity, teamwork, problem solving and healthy competition. Getting Started in the Pinewood Derby will take the fear out of participating in an inaugural pinewood derby race, especially if you have woodworking skills. Unlike any other pinewood book, it's about spending time with a child, building something together. It's about planning the activity so you both have some fun, a few laughs, learn a thing or two about friction and gravity and walk away with a car you can be proud of...even if it isn't perfect.
- Author BiographyCreative Director for Fox Chapel Publishing, and a Pinewood Derby-winning dad, Troy Thorne is a graduate of Savannah College of Art and Design, and spent over 10 years in the advertising field. He is an active scouting volunteer, builds furniture and canoes and works with his son who was a national finalist in the All-Star Derby Design Contest.
- Author(s)Troy Thorne
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.