All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGetting Started in ZBrush is a gentle introduction to ZBrush, today's premier digital sculpting program. Beginning with the fundamentals of digital sculpting as well as a thorough introduction to the user interface, Getting Started in ZBrush will have you creating a variety of professional-level 3D models in -time. More than just ather button-pushing manual, this comprehensive guide is packed with start-to-finish projects that ease you into the workflow of the program, while at the same time providing tips and tricks that will allow you to achieve certain tasks much more quickly. After progressing through the tutorials, you will be shown how to customize brushes, materials, scripts, and the interface so that you can utilize these tools to their full advantage. Special consideration is given to ZBrush's integration plug-ins with Maya and 3ds Max, allowing you to properly import and export your models in all programs. Texturing, painting, mapping, decimation, baking, and topology are also fully covered so your Zbrush creations can come to life without sacrificing that high-resolution look. * Ease your way into this complex subject with this straight-forward approach to ZBrush * Perfect your technique with step-by-step tutorials that allow you to create high res models from start to finish. * Expand your kwledge by visiting the companion website, which features video demonstrations, project files, texture and model files, scripts, customized menus, brushes, and additional resources.
- Author BiographyGreg Johnson has been a Professor at the Savannah College of Art and Design since 1996 after time as a graphic designer and an artist involved in television production. He received his MFA in Computer Arts from the Savannah College of Art and Design and his BA in Fine Arts from Louisiana State University in Shreveport. In addition to being a Professor, he also worked as a 3D Lead for Ascent Games and does freelance illustration work. Johnson has taught over fifty different courses in hundreds of classes in his eighteen plus years of teaching at the college level. His courses have included 3D sculpting, modeling, texturing, painting, animation, rigging, effects, programming, game design and development in the subject areas of computer art, game development, interactive design, and visual effects. He founded the Game Development department at SCAD and has developed courses for the Game Development, Computer Arts, Visual Effects, and Scientific Illustration areas of study at SCAD. For the last seven years he has been teaching an introduction to digital sculpture class using ZBrush.
- Author(s)Greg Johnson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note375 colour illustrations
- Weight824 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine0 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.