All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands on tutorial gives you the best possible start you could hope for with Oracle B2B. Learn using real life scenarios and examples to give you a solid footing of B2B.This book is for B2B architects, consultants and developers who would like to design and develop B2B integrations using Oracle B2B. This book assumes prior kwledge of Oracle B2B and explains all concepts from scratch using illustrations, real world examples and step-by-step instructions. The book covers eugh depth and details to be useful for both beginner and advanced B2B users.
- Author BiographyKrishnaprem Bhatia has over twelve years of experience in the Software Development, Product Management, and IT industry. He started working with Oracle in 2001 and since then he has been working in various aspects of enterprise software integration including application, business process, and B2B integration. He has extensive software development experience, building world class integration solutions using Oracle technologies. As a Product Manager for Oracle B2B, he has worked extensively with customers and partners worldwide to develop unique B2B solutions, for solving integration challenges in nearly all industry verticals. Through dozens of workshops, he has interacted with and trained hundreds of integration experts on Oracle B2B across North America, Europe, and Asia. He loves to read,workout at the gym, and also has a passion for traveling as he has been to more than 26 countries. He holds a B.S. (with Highest Honors) in Computer Science and Engineering from UC Davis and an MBA from UC Berkeley Haas School of Business. Scott Haaland has over 20 years experience in the Software Development and IT industry. He started working in 1992 for Hewlett Packard, and then for the spinoff company from HP called Agilent Technologies. After branching out on his own with two different businesses, including a Software Consulting business,he also picked up many business management skills along the way as well. Most recently,Scott has joined Oracle in 2012 as a Principal Product Manager for the SOA Suite team, with a special emphasis on Oracle B2B. While working for Hewlett Packard as a Developer for their EDI Services team,Scott gained expertise in many different B2B standards,such as EDI X.12, TRADACOMMS, EDIFACT, and EIAJ. With the advent of Message Oriented Middleware and then the transition into Service Oriented Architecture,Scott continued to gain important Integration Architecture skills while at AgilentTechnologies, where he helped to develop a Canonical model based on the OAGIS 8.0 specification for internal application to application integration using TIBCO technologies.Scott learned SOA Suite while providing consulting services,and helped his clients with a transition to a Service Oriented Architecture approach for integration using Oracle SOA Suite 11g.As a Product Manager for Oracle SOA Suite, his expertise in EDI, A2A, SOA, and B2B have proven invaluable towards the writing of this book.Scott enjoys spending time with his family, working on home improvement projects,working on cars, and volunteering at his church and in his community. Alan Perlovsky is a Senior Principal Consultant with Oracle's SOA/Fusion Middleware Practice and has been with Oracle for last five years where he is helping the Oracle Clients with the adoption of technologies such as Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), B2B, and security. After starting his career as an Enterprise Application Development in the early nineties, and until now, he has been lucky to be involved in many exciting projects such as 24x7 EDI and XML transaction Clearinghouse, the world's biggest HIPAA implementation to date, and Global Combat Support Systems that introduces cutting edge enabling technology in support of the US Marines logistics operations, among others.
- Author(s)Alan Perlovsky,Krishnaprem Bhatia,Scott Philip Haaland
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication17/07/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.