All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical and easy-to-understand learning tutorial is one big exciting exercise for students and engineers that are always short on their schedules and want to regain some lost time with the help of Simulink. This book is aimed at students and engineers who need a quick start with Simulink. Though it's t required in order to understand how Simulink works, kwledge of physics will help the reader to understand the exercises described.
- Author BiographyLuca Zamboni, born in Ivrea, Italy, obtained his Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Electronics Engineering from the Polytechnic of Turin. He worked as a network systems administrator for some years before becoming a consultant for the automotive industry. Now he works in FIAT's research center.
- Author(s)Luca Zamboni
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight241 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.