All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a game developer interested in learning Unity 3D from scratch and becoming familiar with its core features, then this book is for you. No prior kwledge of Unity 3D is required.
- Author BiographyDr. Edward Lavieri is a veteran game designer and developer with a strong academic background. He earned a doctorate of computer science from Colorado Technical University, and three masters of science degrees in management information systems from Bowie State University. His formal education includes instructional design (from Capella University) and operations management (from the University of Arkansas), demonstrating his passion for academic pursuits. He has developed and taught computer-related courses since 2002 and currently teaches at Southern New Hampshire University. Edward retired from the US Navy after 25 years as an intelligence specialist and command master chief. As the founder and creative director of three19, a software design and development studio, Edward is constantly developing software. He uses Unity as one of his primary game development tools. He focuses on developing adaptive learning systems, educational games, and mobile apps. Edward authored Adaptive Learning for Educational Game Design, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, LiveCode Mobile Development HOTSHOT, Packt Publishing, LiveCode Mobile Development Cookbook, Packt Publishing, Software Consulting: A Revolutionary Approach, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, and was the technical editor of Excel Formulas and Functions for Dummies, Ken Bluttman, Wiley Publishing. He has also developed numerous college courses, involving computer science and information systems.
- Author(s)Dr. Edward Lavieri
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.