All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionGetting Started with UVM: A Beginner's Guide is an introductory text for digital verification (and design) engineers who need to ramp up on the Universal Verification Methodology quickly. The book is filled with working examples and practical explanations that go beyond the User's Guide.
- Author BiographyVanessa Cooper has over twelve years experience as both a digital design verification and support applications engineer. She has worked on products ranging from automotive applications to consumer electronics. Since joining Verilab, Inc. in 2011 as a verification engineer, she has implemented verification environments in UVM and has worked with OVM. Vanessa holds a B.S. in Computer Engineering from Mississippi State University and an M.B.A. from LeTourneau University.
- Author(s)Vanessa R Cooper
- PublisherVerilab Publishing
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVerilab Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.