All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionA ufficial sequel to Pro Wrestling 101. This is the second wrestling book, by Kyle Bowman. It provides more in-depth views and opinions. Read this creative opinion piece, and then you'll find yourself in the mind of a intriguing creator. This book what needs to change about stories and personas. In all, this book will show the best of what pro wrestling is, and should be- along with other blueprints along the way, paving the industry's success as we kw it today!
- Author BiographyKyle Bowman is THE Self-Published Cape Cod author. He wrestles into another literary headlock, and body-slammed his competition. Kyle resides in Massachusetts with his family and friends. Meanwhile, yes- he is still writing and passionate about being an author and publishing new upcoming stories.
- Author(s)Kyle Bowman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.