All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is written for young people who want to understand more about how therapy works and what to expect from it. It talks about a particular type of therapy, called cognitive behavioural therapy.
- Author(s)Claire Holdaway,Nicola Connolly
- PublisherBlue Stallion Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleGetting Through it S.
- Place of PublicationOxfordshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlue Stallion Publications
- Out-of-print date15/11/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Width151 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byClaudia Herbert
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.