All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.82Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in a time when things are tough for a lot of folks. The boomers are beginning to feel anxiety as they move toward retirement. Many people are facing financial pressure and are up to their ears in debt. We're having to care for both our kids and our parents. Getting Through the Tough Stuff Workbook is designed specifically for those who find themselves within the tough stuff . It will guide participants to the encouragement, hope and freedom they are in need of as well as offer an invitation to meet Christ at the crossroads of their lives and move beyond the tough times.
- Author BiographyCharles R. Swindoll is senior pastor of Stonebriar Community Church, chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary, and host of the internationally syndicated radio program Insight for Living. He has written more than thirty best-selling books, such as Strengthening Your Grip, Laugh Again, and the Great Lives series, including Paul: A Man of Grace and Grit. Chuck and his wife, Cynthia, live in Dallas, Texas.
- Author(s)Charles R. Swindoll
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication03/02/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Impact
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Weight402 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.