Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionA young FBI star (Leon) is sent to hunt down a most dangerous man - a terrifying legend hated and feared by both the law and the criminal underworld alike. A man called Big Ugly. Leon and Big Ugly engage in an epic struggle, but unlike the poor souls before him, Leon lives...barely. Big Ugly disappears like a ghost leaving Leon a broken man with only a scrambled head full of bad memories. Years later, a degenerate criminal stumbles upon Big Ugly's hidden compound. A raving band of nasty individuals are assembled. Leon gets the call to go undercover and join this team of psychopaths to ensure Big Ugly is brought to justice...but thing is what it seems. A breakneck pulp action thriller, GETTING UGLY will twist your head like a pretzel leaving you struggling to guess what happens next, but so much fun you won't want it to end.
- Author BiographyMike McCrary is a screenwriter and author. His short fiction has appeared in Out of the Gutter, Shotgun Honey and The Big Adios. Mike barely earned an Economics degree, somehow got an MBA, and has been a waiter, securities trader, dishwasher, investment manager, and an unpaid Hollywood intern. He's quit corporate America, come back, been fired, been promoted, been fired, and currently writes stories about questionable people who make questionable decisions. He lives in Texas.
- Author(s)Mike McCrary
- PublisherBad Words Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBad Words Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.