All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFeeling stuck? It happens to everyone. Whether we're facing everyday stumbles or big, complex issues, we can get stuck on emotions, beliefs, and habits of thinking. And that can block us from making our lives, relationships, and work as rich and rewarding as they could be. The S.T.U.C.K. Method gets you unstuck. Based on the concepts of mindfulness and psychology, Shira Taylor Gura has developed a simple technique you can practice anytime, anywhere to overcome emotional challenges and enhance your well-being. Through these stories, tools, and worksheets, you'll laugh, empathize, and learn how to turn your stuck spots into sources for energy and positive change.
- Author BiographyShira Taylor Gura is a wellness coach passionate about helping people get unstuck. She created The S.T.U.C.K Method by drawing on her training as an occupational therapist and yoga instructor. She leads workshops in environments ranging from corporate offices, to educational institutions, and community centers. Her belief that a more mindful, compassionate life is available to anyone, anywhere is reflected in her blog. She lives with her husband and four children on Kibbutz Hannaton in the Galilee, Israel.
- Author(s)Shira Taylor Gura
- PublisherThree Gems Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Gems Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.