All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers practical, peaceful ways to get children to follow orders without a power struggle. Parents will find simple, easy-to-use strategies to motivate their children to co-operate in dozens of everyday situations. By understanding why children say , and by using the encouraging strategies from the book, parents can build positive relationships with their children based on trust and unconditional love. Each chapter includes helpful hints and scripts to help parents to learn what to say to their children when conflicts arise. Each chapter focuses on a different situation, such as: No! I don't want to go to bed! No! I don't want to go to school! No! I don't want to share! No! I don't want to get dressed! No! I don't want to eat that! No! I don't want to use the potty! - Going places - Getting dressed - Meal times - Manners - Playing - Cleaning up routines - Education - Sleeping - Growing up - Health - Understand why young children say and how to avoid harmful strategies. From the authors of Discipline Without Shouting Or Spanking, the category bestselling guide to disciplining children without recourse to violence.
- Author(s)Barbara Unell,Jerry Wyckoff
- PublisherMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/08/2004
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationMinnetonka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.