All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings you real life experiences. It focuses on creative collaboration. Its purpose is to give you a head start in building longer lasting personal and professional relationships. This book will help you build and manage your relationships in a way that will increase your chances of success. It will enlighten you as to what takes place whenever people meet. It will provide you with negotiating stories and power negotiating tips to reinforce what it takes to achieve more satisfactory results. This book is about life itself!
- Author BiographyFrom the pool room to the board room, Charlie has learned something from each of the personal and business relationships he built around the world. During this time he has refined the steps that bring people together to make alliances work. Charlie likes to share his experiences and share his stories so that others can benefit from the lessons he has learned, some the hard way. He has appeared as a keynote speaker, on the National Entrepreneurs Network TV, on WVSN radio out of Detroit and he provides training seminars on the art of negotiation. His approach provides you with insightful anecdotes, some humorous and some earthy, but all with a valuable lesson.
- Author(s)MR Charles H Newman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.