All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $13.39Trending at AU $18.22
About this product
- DescriptionSeventh-grader Joanna Giorda wants to play ice hockey, but the only game in town is the boys' middle school team. Everyone tries to talk her out of playing--from the principal and the coach to the class bully, and even her best friend, Ben. But Jo is as determined as she is talented, and even a grandfather with Alzheimer's and a father who needs anger-management classes can't stop her from getting in the game.
- Author BiographyDawn FitzGerald lives in Ohio with her husband and two children. She teaches high school English and--as Coach Fitz--coaches the girls' varsity soccer team.
- Author(s)Dawn Fitzgerald
- PublisherSt. Martins Press-3pl
- Date of Publication26/12/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martins Press-3pl
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.