All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionFar from a run-of-the-mill readings book, Getting into the Mathematics Conversation is an outstanding compendium of the very best of the NCTM school journals' offerings on the broad subject of communication in the mathematics classroom. It spans all grade levels and targets all communication forms - listening and speaking, reading, writing, and multiple forms - that a teacher might wish to develop in students.
- PublisherNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/03/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCynthia M. Garnett,Portia Elliott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.