All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGetting it Right: Business Requirement Analysis Tools and Techniques presents principles and practices for effective requirements analysis and specification, and a broad overview of the requirements analysis and specification processes. This critical reference is designed to help the business analyst decide which requirement artifacts should be produced to adequately analyze requirements. Examine the complete spectrum of business requirement analysis from preparation through to documentation. Learn the steps in the analysis and specification process, as well as how to choose the right requirements analysis techniques for your project.
- Author BiographyKathleen Hass, PMP is the Project Management and Business Analysis Practice Leader for Management Concepts. A prominent presenter, author, and lecturer in strategic project management and business analysis, Ms. Hass's expertise includes leading technology and software-intensive projects, building and leading strategic project teams, and conducting program management for large, complex engagements. She has more than 25 years of experience in project management and business analysis, managing large, complex projects in the airline, telecommunications, retail and manufacturing industries and in the U.S. federal government. Don J. Wessels, PMP, is a Senior Project Management Consultant with Management Concepts, with over 25 years experience as a project management consultant, trainer, and public speaker. His areas of expertise include engineering, manufacturing, general business, and information systems and technology (IS&IT). His experience spans many commercial industries, and he has delivered project management training - from entry level through advanced and executive sessions. He facilitates project and program launches, conducts project management assessments and assists clients in establishing project management methodologies and project management offices. Kevin Brennan is the Vice President, Body of Knowledge, for the IIBA, the world's leading nonprofit association for business analysis professionals. He is also a Senior Consultant for blue sands Inc, a firm based in Toronto, Canada, that specializes in IT process improvement, custom application development, and IT infrastructure. He has a decade's worth of experience working as a business analyst and project manager in several industries and is a regular speaker at conferences on topics including requirements analysis, business process management and software quality assurance.
- Author(s)Don Wessels,Kathleen B. Hass,Kevin Brennan
- PublisherManagement Concepts, Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleBusiness Analysis Essential Library
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManagement Concepts, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.