All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionDona t miss the PBS series MoneyTrack with financial expert Rob Black A true financial reality and investor education series featuring real people with real--life problems and solutions...Well worth watching. --Humberto Cruz, LA Times In todaya s unpredictable financial world, achieving and maintaining financial security is a major concern for many people. Getting on the MoneyTrack shows you how to make the right financial decisions for you and your family. It provides a blueprint of what you need to do to ensure a well--funded life and covers topics such as: * Common money management mistakes and how to avoid them * How to get and stay out of debt * New ways to work * Investing in real estate * Financial planning essentials for couples * How to raise money--savvy kids * The best ways to save for college * Retirement Filled with in--depth insights and practical advice, Getting on the MoneyTrack provides an accessible and honest look at how you can improve your financial well--being.
- Author BiographyRobert Black Television, Radio, Multimedia, and Money Manager Best known for his stock analysis and Generation--X approach, Rob Black has helped investors correctly manage their money for over a decade. Rob lives and breathes money. Currently, he serves as investment strategist for GLB Wealth Management, a global money management firm serving prestigious institutions and high net worth individuals. Rob is a widely published author and market commentator; his expertise is featured in prominent finance and business publications, as well as other professional media outlets. He began his career in media over ten years ago as a business correspondent for Business Talk Radio. On the nationally syndicated show Stock Talk, Rob presented the stories behind the stories on Wall Street, and explained why stocks moved higher or lower. Stock Talk was the highest--rated show ever on CNET Radio and delivered a 600% increase in listeners. Rob donates nearly 100% of his media compensation to local and national branches of the Children's Hospital, and he lives in San Francisco, California. Pam Krueger Executive Producer/Anchor and Veteran Financial Anchor/Reporter As the coanchor of PBS's MoneyTrack and former coanchor and producer of TechTV's, The Money Machine, Pam Krueger has been imparting financial wisdom to viewers for ten years. Pam is also a regularly featured money reporter for the Emmy Winning show, Money Moves, seen on PBS. In 2001, she produced NETworth, a one--hour special that was broadcast on more than 70 PBS stations. Pam has a passion for economics and has been a stockbroker for nine years.
- Author(s)Carolyn Gerin,Rob Black
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byPam Krueger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.