All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManagers are continually faced with new challenges and dilemmas. Getting the balance right is never straightforward, however. We are always having to find the right point of equilibrium between leading and managing, the short and long term, the individual and the team, activity and reflection, and being resolute and adaptable. Leading and managing well requires you to get the balance right by adjusting your style and approach. Success often depends on making conscious decisions about the point of balance on these five key axes. This book is a valuable aid to any manager to help judge when to lead and when to follow, when to press their point and when to concede to others, or when to lead from the front or steer from behind.
- Author BiographyPeter Shaw is a founding partner of Praesta Partners, one of Europe's leading executive coaching firms. He was formerly a Director General in the UK Government and is the author of several business books.
- Author(s)Peter Shaw
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.