All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClinical training in psychotherapy is challenging for supervisees, many of whom are unsure how to navigate the supervisory process and effectively build clinical skills and professional competence. This volume, aimed at students and interns, is written in a user-friendly, interactive style with real life case examples and reflection activities. The authors describe how to establish effective working relationships with supervisors and understand the evaluation process. Empirically-supported yet highly practical, this book rmalizes the anxieties and conflicts that typically arise during supervision and will be welcomed by students and interns at all levels of experience.
- Author(s)Carol A. Falender,Edward Shafranske
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width173 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.