All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionHigh quality publications and public relations will enhance a congregation's overall ministry by promoting strong stewardship, effective evangelism, and exciting parish education. Getting the Word Out provides all the tools congregations need to create attention-grabbing, informative, and inspiring communications. Frederick H. Gonnerman shows readers how to assess their audience and the competition for the audience's attention; identify a publication's purpose; and create useful, readable, and attractive publications-whether print or online, for the congregation or a broader community.
- Author BiographyPastor, award-winning writer, editor, photographer, and popular workshop presenter-Frederick H. Gonnerman retired in 1998 as director of public relations at Luther Seminary, St. Paul, Minnesota, after 36 years as a specialist in church-related public relations. A Wartburg College and Trinity Lutheran Seminary graduate, he passionately advocates for high quality parish publications.
- Author(s)Frederick H. Gonnerman
- PublisherAlban Institute, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationBethesda, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlban Institute, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width169 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.