All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- DescriptionGetting to Green is an introduction to environmental management and sustainability in the United States. Getting to Green explains how the relationship between the employee, the public, and the environment affects environmental management. Getting to Green discusses the definition of sustainability and how companies can establish sustainability programs. Getting to Green also describes the historical environmental events that have shaped United States environmental laws and regulations.
- Author BiographyPatricia A. Meehan is an Adjunct Professor at Iona College in New Rochelle, New York. Ms. Meehan has a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Cornell University, a Master of Engineering degree in Environmental Engineering from Manhattan College, and a Master of Business Administration degree in Management from Iona College. Patricia A. Meehan has worked for over twenty-five years in the electrical utility industry, concentrating on environmental management, sustainability, and project development and licensing. Her experience working in environmental management has provided her with insight into the difficulties in establishing a successful corporate environmental management program. She has numerous real-world examples of program successes and failures. Ms. Meehan also implemented a new sustainability program at an electrical utility. The program was well-received with enthusiasm and support. Ms. Meehan has learned the importance of establishing an identity for the sustainability program and marketing it to internal stakeholders. Ms. Meehan is passionate about environmental management and sustainability and her ultimate goal is to educate individuals on the necessity for all companies to implement and maintain successful environmental management and sustainability programs.
- Author(s)Patricia A Meehan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.