All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis Getting to Kw God and His Word Study Guide is part of The Chamber of Life Series: Building Foundations - Growing in Faith. Do you want to kw God better? This class, previously titled The Nature of God, helps you understand who God is. Lessons include: Kwing the Master Builder, God's Trustworthy Word, God as Our Personal Father, The Amazing Attributes of God, Jesus the Messiah has Come, and more. Your perspective of yourself will change as you view God correctly. You can imitate who He is once you kw His true characteristics! The overcoming supernatural life is yours by discovering who God is and the authority the scriptures have in your very own life. This study guide is great for individual study in your own home, with a small group, or in a classroom setting. It also serves as part of the core curriculum for a course by the same title in the God Encounters Training - eSchool of the Heart (visit www.GETeSchool.com for more info). At the end of each detailed lesson are simple questions for your reflection and review. As you work through these lessons and put them into practice, you will discover the joy of kwing your heavenly Father and being transformed into His image.
- Author BiographyDr. James W. Goll is the President of Encounters Network, the Director of Prayer Storm, and the Director of God Encounters Training - an eSchool of the Heart. He is a member of the Harvest International Ministries apostolic team and an instructor in the Wagner Leadership Institute. With great joy James has shared Jesus in more than 50 nations teaching and imparting the power of intercession, prophetic ministry, and life in the Spirit. James is the prolific author of numerous books and has also produced multiple corresponding study guides. James and Michal Ann were married for 32 years before her graduation to heaven in the fall of 2008. James has four adult children who love jesus: Justin, GraceAnn, Tyler and Rachel; and he makes his home in the rolling hills of Franklin, TN.
- Author(s)James W Goll
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.