All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on best practices and real examples from companies who are achieving record results, Getting to We flips conventional negotiation on its head, shifting the perspective from a tug of war between parties to a collaborative partnership where both sides effectively pull against a business problem.
- Author BiographyKate Vitasek is the founder and managing partner of Supply Chain Visions, a Washington consulting firm that specializes in supply-chain strategy and education. She is a faculty member at the University of Tennessee's Center for Executive Education and she teaches MBA classes on performance management and lean supply chains at Wright State University. Vitasek also teaches seminars for the Warehouse Education Research Council and is on the peer review board for the Journal of Business Logistics. Jeanette Nyden, J.D., author, educator and attorney, is a recognized thought leader and negotiation expert. Nyden authored Negotiation Rules! A Practical Approach to Big Deal Negotiations and co-authored The Vested Outsourcing Manual: A Guide to Creating Successful Business and Outsourcing Agreements. In 2002, Nyden founded Nyden & Co, a boutique consulting and training company. Nyden has worked with companies to help them structure and negotiate high performing partnerships including companies, such as Microsoft, Union Pacific Railroad, Jones Lang LaSalle, Esterline Corporation, and T-Mobile. David Frydlinger is an attorney and head of the group for Strategic Contracts at Lindahl law firm in Sweden and is the author of a Swedish book on how to write and negotiate commercial contracts. He works mainly for companies in the ICT sector, drafting and negotiating outsourcing and other complex commercial contracts. Frydlinger holds a masters degree in sociology.
- Author(s)David Frydlinger,Jeanette Nyden,Kate Vitasek
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight529 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.