All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best learning emerges in a classroom community where children feel accepted and appreciated for their ideas and actions. Through the activities in<i><b>Getting to the Heart of Learning</b></i>, Ellen Booth Church shows teachers and caregivers how easy it is to foster children's sense of curiosity through group explorations that promote social connection and positive development. With step-by-step instructions, <b><i>Getting to the Heart of Learning </i></b>weaves social-emotional learning into activities that support math, science, literacy, and motor skills. Rather than adding in activities throughout the day, these explorations integrate social-emotional learning across the curriculum through group involvement and building community. Learn how to strengthen home-to-school connections, too, with easy strategies that help families develop a shared vision for student's social-emotional and academic success.
- Author(s)Ellen Booth Church
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.