All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed map legend of the Gettysburg Battlefield, Gettysburg National Military Park: The Monuments and Their Stories takes the reader on a tour with the monuments and sculptures as the tour guide!
- Author BiographyKristie Poehler has been writing about and teaching the American Civil War for nearly 25 years. Her first book--Gettysburg: The Monuments and Their Stories--came out in 1996. She owns and edits The Battlefield Journal--a quarterly Civil War online publication. She is the creator of the PBS award-winning documentary New England and the Civil War. She is working on her next nonfiction book: The New England and the Civil War Discovery Trail as well as a sequel to her first novel, The Cause.
- Author(s)Kristie Poehler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.