All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>A buoyant and rapturous debut vel (<i>The Wall Street Journal</i>) about the transformative power of unconditional love</b> Electric, exhilarating, and beautifully crafted, <i>Ghana Must Go</i> introduces the world to Taiye Selasi, a velist of extraordinary talent. In a sweeping narrative that takes readers from Accra to Lagos to London to New York, it is at once a portrait of a modern family and an exploration of the importance of where we come from to who we are. A rewned surgeon and failed husband, Kweku Sai dies suddenly at dawn outside his home in suburban Accra. The news of his death sends a ripple around the world, bringing together the family he abandoned years before. Moving with great elegance through time and place, <i>Ghana Must Go</i> charts their circuitous journey to one ather and, along the way, teaches us that the truths we speak can heal the wounds we hide.
- Author Biography<b>Taiye Selasi</b> was born in London and raised in Massachusetts. She holds a B.A. in American studies from Yale and an M.Phil. in international relations from Oxford. The Sex Lives of African Girls (<i>Granta</i>, 2011), Selasi s fiction debut, will appear in <i>Best American Short Stories 2012</i>. She lives in Rome.
- Author(s)Taiye Selasi
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight313 g
- Width144 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.