All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionTad must cross time and space to tell the secrets of the past...Froggy dreams of drowning. Just as his nightmare is coming true, he is saved by a ghost boy, Tad. But is Tad telling him the truth, and why can Froggy w see back to the past - to 1881, when Sydney was gripped by a smallpox outbreak and the Quarantine Station was full of the stench of death? With Cassie's help, Tad and Froggy realise they must trust each other in order to find what has been lost for more than one hundred years ...and allow both boys to be set free. NOTE- School tours based on Ghost Boy are w available from the Quarantine Station in Manly, Sydney. Visit http-//www.qstation.com.au for more information.
- Author BiographyFelicity Pulman's first novel for Random House Australia, Shalott, won the Society of Women Writers Award - Young Adult in 2001. Return to Shalott and Shalott- The Final Journey continued the story of five Australian teenagers zapped into the intrigue of King Arthur's court at Camelot. Felicity has also published Ghost Boy, a time slip adventure for younger readers about the Sydney Quarantine Station, and the Janna Mysteries series, set in medieval England. Felicity lives in Sydney.
- Author(s)Felicity Pulman
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2004
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight170 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 11 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.