All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionA young star-pilot maverick and legend-in-the-making continues her journey to destiny and adventure in master storytellers Sharon Lee and Steve Miller's phemenal Liaden Universe! Theo Waitley is an ace starship pilot - and pure maverick. Her mom is a rewned Terran scholar and her birth father is an interstellar aristocrat in hiding. She still feels like a socially challenged misfit. But after being selected to train with the best-of-the-best at the pilot academy, she figures she can leave behind those gawky, misfit days of teenage angst that made life so complicated before! But for Theo, life is about to get even MORE complicated - and deadlier still. For even though she's survived the Academy and become one of the best pilots in the galaxy, the past is about to blast her with gale-force winds. Theo can run, but she can't hide. Her destiny as master pilot and leader of a powerful Liaden clan calls, and there are lots of enemies who will try to make sure she's quite dead before she has the chance to make an answer!
- Author BiographyMaine-based writers <b>Sharon Lee</b> and <b>Steve Miller</b> teamed up in the late 80s to bring the world the story of Kinzel, a inept wizard with a love of cats, a thirst for justice, and a staff of true power. Since then, the husband-and-wife have written dozens of short stories, and eighteen novels, most set in their star-spanning Liaden Universe(R). Before settling down to the serene and stable life of a science fiction and fantasy writer, Steve was a traveling poet, a rock-band reviewer, reporter, and editor of a string of community newspapers. Sharon, less adventurous, has been an advertising copywriter, copy editor on night-side news at a small city newspaper, reporter, photographer, and book reviewer.
- Author(s)Sharon Lee,Steve Miller
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight218 g
- Width106 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.