Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.55
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.38
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.23
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn Ghost Train to the Eastern Star , Paul Theroux retraces the steps he took thirty years ago in his classic The Great Railway Bazaar . From the Eurostar in London, he once again sets out on a journey to the East, travelling overland through Eastern Europe, India and Asia. Infused with the changes that have shaped the exterior landscape and enriched with developments to his own perceptions and psychology, Ghost Train to the Eastern Star is an absorbing and beautifully written follow-up to The Great Railway Bazaar . This recording is unabridged. Typically abridged audiobooks are t more than 60 per cent of the author's work and as low as 30 per cent with characters and plotlines removed.
- Author(s)Paul Theroux
- PublisherW F Howes Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationRearsby
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhole Story Audio Books
- Read byJohn McDonough
- Contained items statement20 Audio CDs
- Running Time1515
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.