Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionTen year old Scott's troubles start the day he and his family move to Chagrin Falls. His best friend is w far away, he's stuck in a school he hates and all the popular boys igre him. Plus, strange things start to happen in his new house. Someone moves his games around, eats half the cornbread, steals the bread knife and lets his little brother out the front door. Nobody can figure it out. Until Scott sees an old man in his room and his parents see.. one! It's a ghost! A groaning, clanking and much too helpful ghost. A ghost named Malcolm. And since his parents can't see Malcolm, Scott gets blamed for everything the spunky ghost does. Now Scott's whole life is thing but a bunch of trouble. What's going to happen next? Well, Malcolm has a few spirited ideas...
- Author BiographySince Judi Miller was five, she wanted to live in New York City and be an actress. Graduating from the Cleveland Playhouse Children's Theatre she went on to Ohio University where she majored in theatre arts. She left there to go to Julliard School of Music majoring in the Martha Graham technique. She did summer stock where in 'Time Out for Ginger' she acted with then unknown and wonderfully nice Dustin Hoffman. One day Judi had an epiphany: She wanted to be a writer. She was told by an editor and dear friend to earn while she learned so she went into advertising as a copywriter. A creative director was looking at her portfolio and told Judi she could be a different writer if she went to the School of Visual Arts for Graphics, so off she went to learn the meaning of concept which she applies to this day. Not really a 9-5 type of person Judi started her own free-lance company. During this time she wrote many commercials for a radio station heard in the Garment District. She would take menus and business cards and create commercials that would become classics. She also wrote for newspapers and national magazines, sometimes under the pen names Jennifer Lee, Marla Jenson and Duane Facquard. Judi penned a series of self-help books for adults and younger readers, and a number of Young Adult books followed by numerous Adult suspense titles. Around the age of ten she stumbled upon her first haunted house in a blackberry patch in Madison, Ohio. Ever since she has been fascinated with spooky things and shares this in her books.
- Author(s)Judi Miller
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Literature
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date13/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.