Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionPennsylvanias Lower Susquehanna Valley, including Dauphin, Lancaster, Cumberland, Adams, and York Counties, is stranger to the existence of ghosts, angels, and elementals. Visit the many haunted hotspots, including Golden Lane Antiques and Art Gallery, where strange things appear in the mirrors. Hear secrets kept in Haver, where family cats are mistreated by ghosts. Spend time with elementals at Chickies Rock or Fort Hunter Park. Have your picture taken with a ghost at Allenberry Playhouse in Boiling Springs, or be pushed by ghosts at the Accomac Inn. These stories and more show how the energy of mankind, nature, and spirituality connect the physical and spiritual world in Pennsylvanias Susquehanna Valley.
- Author BiographySteve McNaughton lives in New Oxford and owns Chestnut Hall Bed and Breakfast. When he noticed strange happenings and realized he and his family were not living alone, Steve established the paranormal group PEER.
- Author(s)Steve McNaughton
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2011
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note63 b/w photos
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.