Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Thomas D. Taylor, the author of Evil Creeps In: A Tale of Exorcism comes a terrifying anthology of horror stories that will leave you speechless. The five stories included in this compilation will take you on a hellish journey that begins in the Bermuda Triangle and ends in the lair of little green men. Along the way, you will stroll through crumbling, haunted graveyards, visit the depraved minds of lunatics, and creep down a twisting flight of steps into a horrible, frightening abyss. There is something here for everyone. Ghosts, demons, madness, and conspiracy theories await you. But the real journey is from the dark minds of the characters to the blackness of their human hearts. 115,000 words.
- Author BiographyThomas D. Taylor is the author of Geo-213: The Lost Expedition and other literary works. Early on in his writing career, one of his short stories, The Interview, won the First Place Fiction award in the 1991 edition of Towers literary magazine. Another of his stories, A Grasshopper Cerebrates Humanity, was published in the same issue. In 2013, his political commentary, Idle No More: A White Man Speaks, was published in The First Perspective magazine. As a visual artist, Taylor's work has sold worldwide. He painted the front and back cover art for two of singer/songwriter Elyse Bruce's albums: Midnight in Chicago, and Countdown to Midnight. He has also done the artwork and photography for all of his publications.
- Author(s)Thomas D Taylor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographer(s)Thomas D Taylor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.