All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.97
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.72
About this product
- DescriptionTrue stories collected here tell of the exciting times of past history in a place full of life. The true South emerges full of colorful characters that you will remember long after you put the book down. People walking through walls, interrupting workmen on the job. Spirits left behind to care for the residents of the house. All are here to bring the reader up to date on the happenings that are t seen by everyone. A tea party is attended being held for ghostly children who giggle and laugh. Residents who cant be seen, interfere with work being completed on his house. Stories are brought from other places to here, where new residents settle from the places they lived, also full of the stories of hauntings.
- Author BiographyArlene S. Bice has uncovered hauntings of historical Warren County, capturing the true stories of today's residents. Bice writes what fascinates her-local history (NJ & NC) and true stories of psychic phenomena in NJ & NC. She is also a speaker, and teacher of memoir and poetry.
- Author(s)Arlene S Bice
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.