All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing in the tradition of his first collection of ghost stories, Dark Woods, Chill Waters, Marcus LiBrizzi has researched and written a collection of 21 true ghost stories from the Acadia/Mount Desert Island region of Maine. All the stories stand out due to their frightening elements and legendary qualities, combined with historical background and eye-witness accounts. The collection also provides a kind of gothic tour guide, recounting stories in settings that readers can go and visit.
- Author(s)Marcus LiBrizzi
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/05/2011
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width144 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.39Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.