Ghosts of Santa Barbara Part 2 Paranormal Urban Landscape Photography. a Photo Essay of Energy Sensitive Psychic Locations.: (The Psychic Art Movement: Psychically Inspired Supernatural Photo-Art of Metaphysical Spirit, Ghostly, Phenomenal Energy) by Grace Divine (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.45
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.56
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $50.34
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.04
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $36.00
About this product
- DescriptionI photographed these image photo-paintings when I visited Santa Barbara in 2008. It was my first time going there. As an artist intuitive, I was impressed by the tremendous amount of esoteric spirit energy there. Santa Barbara, California, from the perspective of the intuitive artist, is a place filled with spiritual energy, spirits and ghosts. I take photographs and am attracted to places that have unusual energies. I usually take thousands of photographs when I visit places. I then pick the ones that I feel and sense have energy of some kind. I then arduously work on them aiming to artistically convey to others what I, as an artist, SEE! In other words, these photo-paintings exemplify the energy that I sense as an artist! This book is PART 2 of two parts. Together, both books encompass the following sections: ISpirit Energy Living Auras: In this series of paintings I was inspired by spirits, ghosts and energy that I sensed in different urban and ocean locations. IISpiritual Esoteric Landscapes: This series expresses the essence and FEEL of environmental energy at different times of the day or night. IIIMetaphysical Realism: In this series I wanted to show a more realistic photo-painting style based on physical reality. IVBlack & White Romantic Nostalgia: I enjoy black and white photo-art because of its dramatic expression and power. VTropical Palm Tree Quadtych: There are scenes that most be painted in different colors. This is what this series exemplifies. VIFloral Kisses: I enjoy flowers and their energies tremendously. Everything has energy, plants and flowers too. In this series I am trying to capture the energy of the flowers. In this book we are presenting Sections III, IV, V & VI.
- Author BiographyI am a survivor who believes in the inexorable power of the human spirit. I am a believer who has seen through tragedy into the eye of the setting sun knowing that the morrow can bring a new and brighter day. I am a compassionate human being who empathizes with the suffering of others and wants to be there for them. And I do this by writing transformational stories and creating art filled with characters and images that are imbued with passion and love. I was born in California. At five I was abducted in the trunk of a car. I only saw my mother a few times after that. I was moved from place to place as a child and hid in the US, Mexico and Spain. I went to ten schools the first twelve years. During this time, I had to contend with a father whose mental illness and drug and alcohol addictions caused him to be a dangerous sadist. I was barely eighteen years old when I ran away from home because he threatened to kill me with a 38 revolver. But I got on my feet, found a job, bought a car. I graduated from UCI with a Bachelor's Degree in Linguistics and the ability to speak several languages. While there, I married a medical student. My first pregnancy ended in stillbirth. Notwithstanding this and other hardships I graduated from UCLA Law School in 1992. We moved to Texas and while I was raising my children, I graduated from the University of Texas Dallas where I received an M.A.. There I took several writing courses. Then, I began a career as a visual/writing artist. My artwork, mostly surrealist, includes extensive writings, short stories and poetry. One of my paintings The Kiss of Death, is featured adjacent to a Picasso in the acclaimed documentary by the BBC: THE PRIVATE LIFE OF A MASTERPIECE: THE KISS BY GUSTAV KLIMT ICON OF THE 20TH CENTURY. Today, I engage my writing, photography and art in an effort to understand the nature of the human experience, the processes of the mind, the experience of memory, visual and mental perception and life in general. My art and writing also include queries into the nature of the universe and the existence of life after death. As such, my art constitutes a form of auto-biography. I see it as a glimpse into an American woman artists experience at the turn of the 20th century. Ultimately, I am glad to be able to share my artistic experience. Perhaps others will find it useful in their quest to understand life.
- Author(s)Grace Divine
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.