All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Corporal Harding landed in Gallipoli in April 1915, he little knew that his younger brother Walt had also landed with the British army at Cape Helles on the same day. Separated by the years and distance between them, the brothers would meet in strange circumstances during the dark days of one of the bloodiest conflicts of the Great War.
- Author(s)Alan James Barker
- PublisherTommies Guides
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- Place of PublicationEastbourne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMenin House
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.