Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $33.21Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWith works such as La Boheme and Madame Butterfly Giacomo Puccini (1858-1924) created some of the world's most popular and widely performed operas. His colourful orchestrations, beautiful melodies, rare theatrical sensibility and often daring choices of subject matter combined to produce timeless stage works that continue to appeal to a broad audience. In this powerful biography, Conrad Wilson examines this great composer's works and the ways in which they were influenced by his many relationships with women and his contradictory personality.
- Author BiographyConrad Wilson was music critic for the Scotsman from 1963 to 1991, and now writes for the Herald. Author of several publications, including a history of Scottish Opera, he was for many years Programme Editor of the Edinburgh Festival.
- Author(s)Conrad Wilson
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width156 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.