All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDot-to-dot puzzles have long been a popular activity for generations, with the opportunity to while away the hours uncovering hidden pictures. This new book takes simple join-the-dot art to the next level with 20 puzzles featuring well-kwn historical figures. Intricate, challenging and rewarding to finish, the puzzles range from 323 to 711 dots and will have you transfixed as you progress from dot to dot to see who you have drawn.
- Author BiographyGlyn Bridgewater studied at Yeovil College of Art and Design, Loughborough College and the Royal College of Art.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations throughout
- Weight386 g
- Width344 mm
- Height400 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Glyn Bridgewater
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.