Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.74+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-united
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet up close to some monster machines with the master of the cross-section! Internationally best-selling illustrator and undisputed master of the cross-section Stephen Biesty will have young readers enthralled by this lift-the-flap exploration of some of the world s most ermous vehicles, including the double-decker Airbus, the biggest submarine on earth, the planet s largest dump truck, and the most ermous helicopter ever to take to the air.
- Author BiographyRod Green is a children s writer who has worked with many publishers, including Puffin and HarperCollins. With Templar, he has written books in the Mean Machines series. Stephen Biesty has been illustrating since 1985. He has won several prestigious awards, including the New York Times Best Illustrated Children s Book of the Year Award and the U.K. Literary Association Children s Book Award.
- Author(s)Rod Green
- PublisherTemplar Books
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemplar Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width307 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Biesty
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,Lift-the-flap book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.