All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForty years worth of columns from one of the New York Times most popular sportswriters Former New York Times columnist Ira Berkow captures the spirit of the Giants in this unforgettable collection of opinions, stories, and observations from his long and distinguished career. From memories of Fran Tarkenton and Bill Parcells to reflections on Eli Manning and Phil Simms, this work stands as a remarkable collection bringing to life Giants personalities through the critical and comedic commentary of Ira Berkow.
- Author BiographyIra Berkow shared the Pulitzer Prize for national reporting in 2001, was a finalist for the Pulitzer for commentary in 1988, and was a sports columnist and feature writer for the New York Times for more than 25 years. He is the bestselling author of 23 books, including Maxwell Street: Survival in a Bazaar, Red: A Biography of Red Smith, and Summers in the Bronx: Attila the Hun and Other Yankee Stories. He was inducted into the International Jewish Sports Hall of Fame in 2009 and also received an Honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters from Roosevelt University in Chicago. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Ira Berkow
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.