Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduced in 1961, the Gibson SG is Gibson's biggest-selling guitar of all time, and is synymous with Angus Young (AC/DC lead guitarist), Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath) and Robby Krieger (The Doors). The SG was originally produced as a more easily manufactured 'mass-production' version of the Les Paul, sales of which were diminishing at the time, but the solid-bodied SG ('Solid Guitar') soon became a revered instrument in its own right. Superbly illustrated and designed, this manual includes case studies of key models - everything from a vintage SG 'Les Paul' to a 2011 SG 50th Anniversary model - but also gives appropriate attention to today's affordable Epiphone versions, Specials, Juniors and Melody Makers.
- Author BiographyPaul Balmer has played and taught guitar for 50 years. His background includes broadcasting (TV and radio), video/DVD production and authorship of several books. Besides Haynes's highly praised series of guitar manuals, and the Drum-Kit Manual, he has written the acclaimed official biography of Stephane Grappelli, the jazz violinist, and is a contributor to the Penguin Encyclopaedia of Popular Music.
- Author(s)Paul Balmer
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.