All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionWhen she published her first book about starting a home-based gift basket business, Shirley George Frazier blazed the trail for other home-based business owners coast to coast. She also tapped a growing demand for gift baskets, the all-occasion solution for personalized and memorable presents. Her business was such a phemen that Frazier turned her experiences into a book to instruct readers how to make these baskets themselves, combining the creative with the practical and even providing designs for those who wanted to start their own business! This all-new revised edition features:*distinctive holiday ideas*alternate containers for gift baskets*new gift baskets geared for: the techie, the college student, the pet lover, and more!Shirley George Frazier is also the author of MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR THE HOME-BASED BUSINESS (November 07) and HOW TO START A HOME-BASED GIFT BASKET BUSINESS, 4th edition. She is a business owner and marketing expert who appears at small-business workshops across the country, and is often featured on TV network shows as an expert on home-based businesses.
- Author BiographyShirley George Frazier is president and founder of Sweet Survival, a retail consulting firm specializing in gift basket design, marketing, and business development. She frequently speaks at national trade shows and conferences and appears on television as an industry spokesperson. She is also the author of How to Start a Home-Based Gift Basket Business (Globe Pequot Press).
- Author(s)Shirley Frazier
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Note35 full-colour illustrations
- Weight32 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.